Thursday 9 February 2017

Kharn the Betrayer


Kharn the Betrayer was first plastic character GW miniature, which I painted in the last two years (and I am very surprised by this o_O). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of plastic and quantity of details. But, of course, all plastic miniatures technical flaws have remained the same. So I did some reassembling and resculpting work.
My goal for this work was to paint Kharn on the gaming/display base looks as he was during the attack on the sector Diamor (Traitor's Hatred book).
Technically, I planned to do it on the basis of glossy red armor and copper NMM. Also very important was to add a some blood but miniature will not look dirty. So I left the blood only in chains and skin. For the same reason I did far less battle damage than commonly to me.











2 comments:

  1. Well this Kharn the Betrayer is something that is made out of a thorough work out and seems like it really took a lot of time of the creator. amazing work

    ReplyDelete