Monday 23 November 2015

GIRL POWDERING HER NECK


Wonderful sculpt by Anastasiya Podorozhna for Alexandros Models based on Kitagava Utamaro's print.
I painted this beauty last spring for Bananalishious 2, but win nothing.
It s my first flat miniature and it was very interesting experience. Now I want to paint some another flats with japanese beauties (from Alexandros Models or PiliPili Miniatures)
Some interesting information about 4 print versions (only on russian languuge)



I sale this flat.
If you want to buy it please mail on serpentarium.painting@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. That is lovely. I have the 1940 pin up flats from Pili Pili. I hope i can do them this kind of justice! Was the texture in the hair sculpted or did you paint it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a different painting. Have you done it in 4D or 3D? The character looks like a blend of a bear and a dinosaur. Good work!

    ReplyDelete